ღ days v gone through ღ


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, July 16, 2009

just another lie

Is always like dat..u promise me but u never do it...
just disappointed is the thing i could say..u'll never know how i feel...sorry is ez to say..things i've plan will never success..sometimes i wonder is this reli wat u want..us..being together..or just me myself..standing firm in this thing..alone struggling...just so speechless..i reli wanted to go..but why 1sorry den everything is no..just so shit...dumbass..i don feel happy anymore :'(

3 comments:

  1. he ffk me oh..u say i should angry o not?he promised me say will go no matter wat de lor...now like dat oh... =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh go where o?when yik back to aus a? hahax....dun so angry lor....kakax mayb he got his reason behind it also lea??

    ReplyDelete