ღ days v gone through ღ


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, March 15, 2010

killing me!! no more patient testing GAME! ME BANNED!

Arrhhh..i never never never never NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER!!!! felt so frust and impatient b4...god damn it...the feeling of being geik by myself is bringing me up to the limit at this point and this time of hour....gosh!! is 3.05am in the morning n i have class at 9.30..dat blardy hell mindjolt game make me so frust...tested not only my patient but suck out all the brain juice i have from my brain and it doesnt have an ending for me! wtfffff.....si behh frustfrated!! goddddddddd dammmmmnn itttt!!!

and yes!! nth happen between me n yh..is just a moment of single for both of us...in facebook precisely...and everything will recover once yh line is stable again!! soooo...don come and ask can i know u anymore...watttt daaaa...stop bugging me!!!!! i don wan to know u at allllllll!! and don post ur number on my wall! tq..i wont callled!!!! omg!!!! arhhhhh...dulan 99!!! *pulling hair up like an idiot* STRESSSSSSS

is frust enough to played a game dat use so much of my energy..and i damn regret playing it..is not worth my time!! i could have sleep and dream nicely!! gahhh....just bcos i waiting for u!!nyh to tidur...mana tau i get to play succhhhhhhhh frust game!!!and u just wipe butt say tidur...ishhhhhhhh....bite u 10000000000000 times also not enough to repay me!!!!! *GrinsSSSSS*

1 comment: