ღ days v gone through ღ


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, June 25, 2009

=) (friends..just read don ask wat happen..i wont tell xD)hahaha

Last 2 days i misunderstand sth bout him..it hurts when i knew it..so couldnt control myself and i just smsed him n asked..it take up all my courage to write the few words..and waited for the reply with angry+mm song+worry+sad mood..complicated right?lolx...and it continues..den he find me in msn..and chat for few mins den he called me and ask me to tell him exactly wat happened..i paused in silent and tears flowing down..i couldnt speak at all..after a few mins of silent i finally spoke up..i hesitate..but in the end i told him wat happened and he explained everthing to me..and ended up is just a misunderstanding -,-'' so swtz...den kena nag by him till the end..ish!! but i reli hope dat those misunderstanding would never be true..if it reli reli do happen(touch wood 1st)..just tell me and don lie..i hate ppl lie to me..and i always believe in "paper cannot cover fire" in cantonese..

anyway..i just wanna say sorry dear for misunderstanding u..hehehe..don nag me dy..later sound like "lau ah pek" dy..blek!!love u -xoxo-

8 comments:

  1. lolz... u not ngam la... lik tat oso can misunderstood... whahahhaha... altho i don noe wat happen... but for me trust is de most important thing to continue a relationship...
    good luck lo kawanzz...
    eh... lastly... i love u oso ler... whahhahha... jk jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..i know u love me since long long time dy lu..no nid paiseh de..hehehe..
    yeah..i know dat..u don just say me oh..u also must do it de..lalalala~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. kns...at here shoot me...u memang manyak hal de lo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yh... tis call ching chui... not manyak hal... whahhaahha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. u at ur blog shoot me more lor..hmp!
    yen..suan ny lor..i do wat he also say manyak hal de leh..hmp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yen u wan know da truth? i can tell geh....waHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. nvm nvm... i wait u come back we man man talk... whahhahahha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ish...u 2...how can like dat treat me?!!?!?!
    yen u should be on my side!! pengkhianat..wuwuwuwu

    ReplyDelete