ღ days v gone through ღ


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, June 21, 2009

june bday bash!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm free to blog..due to the bodoh internet dat don let me on9 for few days..i now only can on9!! ish!! let me start..june is a month dat make me PK!!! cos too many ppl bday dy leh..i gonna faint..luckily dats the end now..i can start save money liao now..hahaha..

Is mey yee..my sahabat(kah ang), hew thong ..my bro..my sis bday...and i couldnt rmb who else..as i know there is stil some other relative bday on june!ishh..wah..reli pack with activities during june...aih..too many celebration..how could i pack it in 1 post leh..hahaha..i start with my 2 old fren bday celebration dulu ya~


is on 15th june..i woke up 1sth..feeling hungry..so i ask my bro wan go makan o not..oklor..after so many reject from him he at last say wan steamboat.. ~.~..i like..har..i at night also steamboat wor..he don care..ish..k lor..den v went to desapark city there eat..den order liao..half way i rmb today is 15..so i good abit lor bill come dat time i pay..ish..den went to NZ ice cream bought 3exp scoop of icecream for my sis..they both used up all the money i won for the nami game i played on 14th!! ><"" den went home waited for yee n yen come lor..reach my home dy nth to do so we talk talk n jy reach liao also..and long story cut short..v wait everyone reach and straight to "big head" eat steamboat !!!nx stop for cake blowing and present giving is also at desa park city de park!! lolx..den v went home lu..phew~~ too bad v didnt take any pic on dat day =(
den on 18th is xiu mui mui @hew thong bday leh!! so after long discussion v ended up in scarlet!mcd!and ss2 wong kok!!!crazy night ever!




group pic =)


melted choc indulgence



ss2 wong kok



don like blow candle in shop all stand road side sing song n blow cake ><" (guai lan)



birthday girl =D


bday girl holding dinosaour dat vince say look like her @.@



vince n me



(vince , me , hew thong @scarlet)








ok..very long post..i gonna stop...and roger ffk at last cos when he wanna join us we already wanna go home..ish..too late too late!!! so...that's all for june celebration bday i guess!!! hahahaha..







oh ya..sorry leh dear..know ur exam dat time den i go out cel bday..but i got wish u luck b4 i go out also ma..=X...so cannot angry also lor..hahahahahaha...good luck lo..1 more day den u are free..(mayb u wont read dou this) kakakaka











2 comments:

  1. waahaha thankz lor for celebrating my birthday lor kekeke....
    aiyo ur last statement so funny leh refering to Yh but hor purposely make it so dark hehe...bluek

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..cos he seldom read my blog de la..mayb din read also..so no nid put so bright de luu..lolx..annoh..no nid thx me de leh..my bday on dec u know wat to do lor?hahahaha

    ReplyDelete