ღ days v gone through ღ


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

lovie lovie~

Went to class today and i met quite a number of frens on the way to class..lol..ish..but diff class with them de..kakaka...FIN202..okay...super duper boring class...sien-est class ever in this sem..oh so shit!!luckily i choose to have the same tutorial with my fren..if not i think i gonna rot in that class ...omg..

okok..back to other thing is..i got pressie from aussie..kakakakakaka....woots..but he say is not for me de..just ask my opinion..nvm..ah cehhh..i know u bluff me only de..wahahahaha...mario n spongebob is so gonna invade my bed later..during dec?or nov?hehehehehe...kakaka...have to welcome both of them into my big big family liao..and soon i goona sleep on the floor and let all my cutie lil dolls sleep on my bed ><'' cos my bed is so full with dolls now ...swtz..thx to him..muahaha....

thats all i gonna crap..and i hate class...and sub for this sem..is so boring~~~~~~!!!!~!~!~

OOPSS...B4 I FORGET..TODAY IS WONG CHUN HONG BDAY!! HAPPY BDAY AR!!! DON SAY ME THIS AH MUI NO USE AGAIN DY LOR.I HERE BIG BIG WRITE GIV U!!! =P

3 comments:

  1. wah... so hot...
    got ppl "sai meng" here...
    whahhahhaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yer..where got sai meng wor..i paiseh de leh...hahahahahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. whahahhahha... i oso wan sai ler...
    i got big dog dog from my bintang...
    wit small dog dog from my sahabat n ur sahabat... whahahhaa...
    got 1 siew mai from every1 oso...
    n de stupid pooh gonna donate to ku yi yuen soon... whahhahaha

    ReplyDelete